If you are a professional photographer you should be outsourcing your wedding album design to a professional designer. It will allow you to spend time on your business rather than in your business, developing marketing strategies to increase revenue and spend time doing what you love – photography, all without sacrificing quality. Not only will it have a positive result on your business, but give you back time to spend quality time with your family.
With our contemporary designs and quality service, we will add value to your business, but most importantly your clients will love their albums.
why outsource your album design?
A photographer’s workload has increased with the introduction of the digital camera :
- an increase in number of images being taken per shoot
- time spent culling thoursands of images to a more reasonable amount of images to present to the clients
- backing up and archiving files/images
- wedding photography is a highly competitive industry, from other professionals, to the weekend shooter, a photographer needs to spend more time marketing their business and other business activities to bring in the work
- social media guzzling up your hours
- but also editing – in the day of the film photography, photographers would send the film to the print lab and the lab would correct the files, but with the age of computers, photographers now spend more time in front of the computer screen than ever before
More and more photographers are outsourcing their post production and album design to focus their time on being out in the field photographing or in the studio selling, which is where a photographer earns the most profit! – and definitely not stuck behind the computer culling, editing and designing … or worst, wasting time on social media such as Facebook.
If you don’t have sufficient time or skills to dedicate to designing a high quality wedding album layouts that truly represents your photography at its best, and if you can’t inspire your clients by telling a beautiful love story with high quality edited images that are of professional standard, you may as well be throwing money down the drain.
Even if you are an emerging photographer or semi professional photographer, outsourcing your photo editing and album design can help give you fast-track to being a full time working photographer. With our help your images will look and present better while you are still learning the skills required, and the better your images and album designs look, the more clients you will attract.
Outsourcing your album design to an experienced designer, that is also a practicing wedding photographer with technical knowledge of photography, will leave you to attend to other important tasks such as –
- time for marketing to generate business to increase sales and profitability
- more time doing what you love – photography!
- branching out into other areas of photography to boost revenue
- develop further photography and/or editing skills ie. learn more about studio lighting
- liaising with clients
- upselling products to clients
- add value to your business without added work
- get you away from the computer and spending more time with family and friends
Just compare the time wasted and lost revenue sitting behind your computer versus the time you will gain by outsourcing your design, and Im certain you will see the value it adds to you, your business and your family’s lives !
Our design work is contemporary, and will let your images take pride of place on the page to tell the bride and groom’s wedding in a beautiful storytelling manner. Our designs are as beautiful as your photography.
We will design contemporary layouts using your images, according to your preferred album manufacturer’s specifications, or we can also arrange the album manufacture on your behalf for a small handling fee.
We use single or multiple images per page to best showcase your photography, with the intention of helping you increase your possible upselling of additional spreads.
Please contact us for pricing.
placing an order & supplying images
For all jobs, please complete the online order form here.
Please provide high resolution JPG files. Files can be supplied via Dropbox or any online file sharing service like Pixieset etc. Simply provide the folder link in the order form and let us know any password/PIN details to access the folder where relevant. If you prefer to send us the files on DVD/USB or portable harddrive, please post to The Coffee Table Book, PO Box 260, Northmead NSW 2152.
We will contact you by email to acknowledge receipt of your order when we have received your order form and the images.
A non-refundable payment of $100 is required at time of order placement to start the job. The balance in due on approval of the design.
We will supply proofing artwork of the design layouts, which references image file names for easy referencing, for you to show your clients.
print ready artwork
On approval of the design, print ready artwork is provided to the client as flattened high resolution .jpg files at 300dpi as either individual sides or page spreads depending upon your supplier’s specifications. Print ready artwork will be delivered to you via a Dropbox folder link for you to download or use to supply to your album manufacturer. The Dropbox folder will remain on the server for 60 days from the date we advise you they are available. If we need to re-upload the artwork this will incur an additional fee. Alternative arrangements can be made upon request.