FINE ART WEDDING ALBUMS
The finer things in life are things we treat ourselves to on special occasions. Your wedding is definitely one of those occasions. The Coffee Table Book is excited to introduce our Fine Art Wedding Albums which we consider to be one of those finer things in life.
We love the quality and feel of this album and think all newlyweds deserve to have one of these amazing wedding albums to display their wedding day memories.
The more time passes, you will realise your wedding album will become that priceless book your children grow up looking through to learn about their family.
The Fine Art Wedding Book will last for generations.
Fine Art Wedding Album features
A wedding album that looks more like a contemporary coffee table art book
Printed on fine art paper in a matt finish [lustre photo finish available upon request]
Thicker pages for durability
Lay-flat pages with creased seam to maximise full spread images without the interruption of a gap in the centre spine
Contemporary page designs and edge to edge page designs
Printed using archival quality inks to last generations
Base album includes 15 spreads [30 sides] but extra sides can be purchased
Album can accommodate up to 45 spreads [90 pages]
Includes photo editing to balance colours and exposures throughout page layouts
Great value with a quality finish
Suitable as wedding albums, parent albums and portrait albums
Album Cover Finishes
Leathers – an assortment of colours and grains
Fabrics – an assortment of cloths, linens and silks
Photo Wrap – custom design using your photos, wraps around the entire album cover (front, spine & back)
Image Cover – an image fills 3/4 of the front cover, with leather/fabric wrapping around the spine and back cover
Album Cover Options
Personalised embossing – only available on leather and fabric covers
Fine art paper with a matte finish
Lustre photo finish – optional, please specify when ordering otherwise the album will be supplied with Fine Art Paper
Our design style approach is to showcase your images in a beautiful storytelling manner to capture how your real wedding day unfolded.
To give you an idea of how the album will be laid out, we like to tell the full story of the wedding day in the logical order. Depending on the amount of photos supplied, we will pick the best images from each section of the day. Generally 2-3 full page spreads for each section. Generally something like this:
- groom preparation – groom details and getting ready (approximately 2 spreads)
- pre-wedding portraits / groom – groom, groomsmen & parents (approximately 2-3 spreads)
- bride preparation – bride details and getting ready (approximately 3 spreads)
- pre-wedding portraits / bride – bride, bridesmaids & parents (approximately 2-3 spreads)
- pre-ceremony – venue location, groom with family and greeting guests (approximately 2-3 spreads)
- ceremony – bride walking down aisle, bride and groom at alter, readings, vows, rings, first kiss, signing of the register, walking back down the aisle as husband and wife (approximately 8 spreads)
- congratulations – guests congratulating couple (typically 1 spread with a full page of smaller images)
- group photo (1 spread)
- family photos (typically 2 spreads, 1 spread for the bride’s family and the other spread for the groom’s family)
- bridal party location shoot (typically 2-3 spreads)
- bridal portraits (typically 3-4 spreads)
- reception – reception details, entrance, speeches/toasts, cutting of the cake, first dance, candids of guests and dancing photos, as well as atmosphere (6-8 spreads)
In most cases, couples realistically end up with a 60-90 page (30-45 spreads) wedding album.
It is hard to envisage what all the above will look like, but don’t stress, we have it covered. It’s much easier once you see the design laid out and it will all make sense in how the above all comes together.
There are 3 types of presentation box styles available to protect your album and looking pristine for generations.
Choose between a Box & Lid, Clamshell or a Slipcase style of box.
Album Sizes Available
Square 8”x8” | 10”x10” | 12”x12”
Landscape 10”x8” | 12”x9” | 14”x11”
Portrait 8”x10” | 9”x12” | 11”x14”
Wedding Album Pricing
For pricing visit the wedding album pricing page.
Placing An Order & Supplying Images
For information about ordering, visit our FAQs page.
To order, please complete the online order form here.
Please either upload your photos to a Dropbox or similar online storage facility and send us the link in the order form. Alternatively put your digital photo files on a USB or portable harddrive and post to The Coffee Table Book, PO Box 260, Northmead NSW 2152.
We will acknowledge receipt of your order when we have received your order information and the images by return email.
A non-refundable retainer of 50% of your order value is required at time of order placement to start the job. The balance in due on approval of the artwork.
We will provide you with a proof of the album before going to print. When you are provided with the online proof, you will have an opportunity to make changes to the photos. The price includes two rounds of changes.
Deliver To Anywhere in Australia
On approval of the design, manufacture takes approximately 3 weeks, with your album arriving on your doorstep in around 4 weeks.
We deliver to anywhere in Australia with delivery included in the price.